Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Challenges

Over the past weeks, I've faced some challenges...
I've quit Church, I've been at the doc after being totally freaked out about nothing...
I've talked a lot to a really nice girl who's quite a great friend...
And I've fallen, somehow, for someone... I won't mention any name or occupation, just that I thought we could of been friends, but...
Since things were kinda unsure, I asked that person whether or not they would confirm my friend request on facebook. I got an answer, an hour ago. And that answer was one simple word: Rejection.
But it's fine. I'm dealing better with it than I thought I would.
I asked the Goddess for answers, so often, these days, and now finally, she's given me one.
Okay, it wasn't the one I expected, but... it's an answer nevertheless.
Now I think I can focus on my studies and my A-Level exams without distraction.
Goddess, somehow I'm sad, but... I was sadder, before, and I'll just look into the future, never back to the past. After all, I'm a tough witch, and as long as I stay confident, keep some friends that really matter and trust in my Goddess, everything's going to turn out alright.
For now, I'll just say, blessed be.
Send me lots of energies, I'll need it.
xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen