Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Full Moon Ritual with Chelsea :)

Okay, tonight's a full moon, so me and my English friend Chels are going to do an Esbat ritual.
I'll post the exact structure afterwards, but those are my altar pics :)
I put it on the windowsill as I want to get as close to the Moon as possible. On it, I have my Triple Goddess Chalice (inside are a turquoise and a red jasper which I'm going to charge, later), next to the Goddess of Avalon picture as she's so important in my path. On the right of this, I have a simple white candle representing everything, and a green selfmade clay pentagram. On the left side, there are a yellow candle for happiness, and an incense burner as well as my Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards.
I plan to do a reading afterwards as I've faced a challenge that was very important to me. I won't say much, Chels knows what it's about, but basically it's that I've been putting huge amounts of energy into one person, and that person rejected me an hour ago. Sad, but I'm facing it with pride. Ive asked the Goddess for answers, and she gave me one. I'm not happy, but I guess it's for the best. Anyways, I want to make a total transformation now, and I'll ask the cards which direction I will go. As for the necklace hanging from the hook, it's one I charged a few days ago in the sunlight to help me when trying to connect to that person that dumped me, so I want to use the energies of the Moon to cleanse it, to rid it of everything that reminds me of that person. Who knows, maybe I'll bury it? or destroy it...





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen