Samstag, 21. April 2012

My working altar...

Sooo, this is my main altar...
I really love it, although it's not the typical four-elemental representation, God and Goddess section altar, but...
I designed it after my Celtic beliefs, and... except the Angel bowl thing (I dont work with Angels, they're too Christian for me, I prefer faeries) I really like the outcome of it.
It's got these two images of the God and Goddess united on it, which is quite important to me to get the balance. Then there are my Prayer beads, which hang over the big picture... Unfortunately, I dont pray a lot with them *sigh* I should change that, i MUST change that... one got a faerie with a pentacle on it, and the other one a Goddess pendant. Green and black are powerful colours, to me... the crystal half ball thingie with the mini swords in it (one highlander sword, and one Glastonbury sword, I believe) should represent the sword in the stone to me -- as I work with the Celtic and the Arthurian paganism form, and... it just belongs there...
Other than that I got my blue Avalon candle on there, my two incense holders (I lost the first one, then got the other one via internet with a pretty celtic design on it, and then found the lost one again, so... yeeah...) the blade kind of thingie is a sharp stone I found and painted silver with green spirals... I use it as an athame, as Im under 18 and therefore not allowed to buy daggers...
Yeah, I hope you like it, and get inspired, too :) Blessings xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen