Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Safety.

What is safety? When do you feel safe, protected, and loved?
Of course, when you're with your family (if you grew up in a loving family, of course... I did,so family is quite important for me)... They've known you longer than anybody else. They love you and aren't embarassed by you. To me, they are somehow like God and Goddess on Earth...
Which leads me to my next point: The God and the Goddess. They are our Divine parents, the Creators, the Source from which everything came from. They are with us, in us, and surrounding us all times. The common theory is when we die, we return unto them, again, and are reunited... Sounds like safety and love, huh?
The last thing I want to talk about is your personal haven... Everyone should find one in their life. We are like birds that instinctively build their nests. We want to build our nest, our haven, our place of safety. This can be different things... to me, it is my religion, Paganism, my family - I love them so much -, reading/Writing/mythology - loved it since I was a child -, and some of my witchy online friends.

Find your haven, find your safety points, and enjoy + relax. xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen