Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Reclaim your Her- and His-Story!

I just had to point something out, at the moment. I'm essentially a quite indulgent guy, but that's not always positive. People used me a lot -- friends and people I barely know, alike.
Now, don't get me wrong -- I really like making my friends happy and helping them!
BUT only if I want to do that... It cant be possible that I help someone once, and they keep on asking me for more and more and more... That way every friendship ends and there's not even real sympathy between the two of them... And if they only talk to/write you if they want something, it's better for you to write this friendship off. And that's what I'm going to do with a lot of people, including this guy from two years ago, the girl I met 3 years ago, that guy from 2 years ago... and classmates. xx Let it go, stay beautiful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen