Sonntag, 29. April 2012

Taking a big step, personally....

Just wanted to mention this as it is quite an important thing for my spiritual path, in the future :)
I've been an altar boy ever since I was in 3rd grade... I've enjoyed it sometimes, hated it, too, sometimes...
I went to church every second Sunday, and I even prayed the Christian prayers...
For a few months, now, I haven't been saying the prayers of Christ, anymore... It just didn't feel right.
And I just message our Reverend that I would take a break from being an altar boy. Since my exams are coming up, I said, I would need all the time I could get to study.
I know, it may seem like a temporary break, at the moment, but... I won't go to Church, anymore, really...
For a golden year and a day I'll practice only the Ways of Wicca... The only occasion I MIGHT go to church for would be when a mass is held for a relative, or if -- goddess, help -- someone's funeral would take place.
Since the year and a day project is a commitment to a certain path, in my case Wicca, it would feel like cheating, I guess, if I passively practiced the Christian faith, any longer.

Just wanted to share this :)
I'm wishing all of you a nice day of the sun, today )O(
Goddess Bless.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen