Sonntag, 22. April 2012

A quite special book...

Since my friend Chelsea already posted a small picture+paragraph to this topic, I'll just link her blog here: cheggyx.blogspot.com
Basically, I decided to get this really cute little journal (the cover is really shimmery, reminding me of the Fae/the Shining Ones as they're called in Irish mythology, as well as a different perception of/a different reality itself. There are the flowers which are important in Paganism since everything in Nature is sacred, but the Divine is also on a different level than we are, so the flower's are kinda abstract.
Initially, there was a pendant on the bookmark thread with the company's logo sign on it, but I switched it to the pentagram with the moon crescent.
Every Pagan, Wiccan or Witch this book goes to will add something to it. A poem, a prayer, a chant, a ritual, an inspirational text etc. And there is no limitation to the number of entries that one person can write. The more, the merrier.

note to Mabel: Thanks for lining up your peeps to right in there. It's gonna be amazing. :D And your entry, I'm sure, is quite stunning, as well! x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen